NOW OR NEVER VIENNA



Vienna tries to seduce visitors with its lavish cold and Old World charm. Mysterious cathedrals tower over richly ornamented baroque buildings and copper-dome palaces from the glory days of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The rommmmantic city is famous for its coffee, horse rides with its rich musical tradition—symphony, opera and philharmonic orchestra. Walking down the narrow cobblestone streets of the city’s historic First District, one can almost hear the classical compositions of Mozart, Schubert, and Strauss in the melodic clatter of old-style horse carriages.




I did not expect to fall in love with Vienna’s night life.....Dancing and chilling out of the highest quality-after all Vienna’s night life is the world famous. I celebrated my new year in Vienna. The city became a whirl of concerts and events. The old city center turns out to be a huge party zone. The Government encourages, promotes and funds many string of events. It was my best new year. Soooo I think I have said much and now want to wind up without eating your timmmmmme. I want to complete it wait a phrase saying that everything in Vienna is always like NOW OR NEVER