Prague : A diamond among the pearls of Europe



 Prague is a fascinating tale city which is bound to transport you into the ancient era with its beautiful castles, carved cathedrals, old bridges, museums, fabricated streets, numerous gardens and lots more.   I have been very lucky to visit this city and explore many parts and aspects of this charming city.









I have explored this city by walking aimlessly all across and discovering its hidden alleys, sights, sounds, cafes, courtyards and art. This city has so much to offer, that it can overwhelm any traveler on their first visit. It turned out to be the most beautiful and the best place for me.
 


What attracted me the most is that at every step I found little pieces of historical European Architecture. I couldn’t take my hands off my camera and eyes from the scenery