Tall & Beautiful Lady In The Heart Of Historical City

 



Been to parisssssssssss……sexy city, with lots of history and don’t worry im not going to start with its history… There are just a handful of cities in the world represented so strongly by an icon as Paris and the Eiffel Tower…..it was huge and beautiful. My eyes are stuck on it as if I am seeing the beautiful lady of my life…..She is unique, unforgettable,
doesn’t matter how many reviews you have read, or how much you know about the history of her construction….I bet you will just keep your mouth wide open and stare ….you may think why people relate it with love when it is no way connected…and her beauty and uniqueness answers you .
 
 
We tried to go on to the top floor but cool breeze stopped us to explore and feel its beauty to the peek….on the first floor there is ice skating and that was adorable. It was my first time… slipped almost 15 times I bleed but tried tried tried and got my gripppp and I am proud to say that Eiffel tower became my platform to skate